|Technical specifications for Sennheiser PXC250-II
||Muscheln drehbar, faltbar
The PXC 250 is a closed, dynamic, supra-aural stereo mini headphones with active noise compensation.
Passive and active noise reduction enable you to enjoy music even in noisy environments.
Folded and packed into a convenient belt pouch, making them an ideal travel companion.
- Dynamic stereo mini headphones
- Ideal for use with MP3 players and portable CD players and all other mobile sources
- Fits flat into the boot: shells rotated by 90 °
- Foldable with lock in open and closed positions headphones closed (headphones)
- Soft belt pouch with extra pocket (185 x 105 x 40 mm)
- Excellent passive attenuation of soft ring ear pads with improved fit-pressure transformation (-15 to -25 dB in the range> 1200 Hz), ideally in the subway, ...
- Very good active noise compensation (NoiseGard ?) can be activated (-15 dB in the range <1000 Hz), ideal for aircraft and other environments with engine noise
- Impedance optimized for aircraft
- NoiseGard ? box (for 2 AAA batteries) in the cable with 360 ° swivel clip
- High definition sound reproduction through unique Duofol diaphragms with spiral embossing (reduces and spreads eigenforms)
- Strong Neodymium magnets for extremely low distortion
- Ultra-lightweight voice coils for high efficiency with portable players
- Adaptive baffle damping system (patent pending)
- Bass tube for powerful, punchy bass
- ultra-light (only 65 g without cable)
- Robust and durable: robust steel headband with metal joints, steel-reinforced headband
- Easily replaceable ear pads Kopfund, Shell / headband by a specialist interchangeable
- 2 years warranty