|Technical specifications for Sennheiser PXC450
||faltbar, Aktive Geräuschreduktion
The PXC 450 is a circumaural high-end travel headphone set with NoiseGard ? 2.0 technology and talk-through function for the best possible attenuation of ambient noise.
For an as yet to provide unmatched audio experience when traveling
PXC 450, an adaptive baffle damping in combination with the patented Duofol membranes. Which prevent unwanted partial oscillation and thus guarantee a highly natural, lifelike sound.
The active noise compensation system ? was originally developed by Sennheiser for pilots who need in-noise environments on a high sound quality and efficient protection against ambient noise. NoiseGard ? actively compensates the noise, based on the physics principle of sound and counter-sound.
NoiseGard ? 2.0 has perfected the NoiseGard ? principle thanks to the use of an optimized circuit design and even more efficient processors. In addition, better quality microphones, which records the noise level can get in even greater detail. Specially developed filter algorithms enable improved active noise compensation of up to 90% (20 dB) is achieved. Of course there is the possibility to use these headphones passively, ie without NoiseGard ? and without batteries.
Users who wish to communicate the PXC 450 with his neighbors, he can do so without taking off the headphones: When the talk-through function, professional quality microphones on outside of the headphones pick up all acoustic signals in the environment. Unwanted background noise, such as the turbine noise on the plane to be electronically filtered out mostly. Only the voice of the caller will be passed in high quality audio over the headphones to the ear.
The PXC 450 is foldable and is supplied complete with practical transport case, 2 AAA batteries and audio adapters (double mono and 6.3mm). Integrated in the headphones volume control and a single-sided detachable and replaceable cable ensure maximum convenience for the user.
- Outstanding sound quality thanks to adaptive baffle damping and patented Duofol membrane system
- Best possible protection against ambient noise (up to 90.0%) active noise compensation system ? 2.0
- Comfortable fit and high level of passive ambient noise attenuation thanks to circumaural ear pads and headband made of top quality materials
- talk-through function: communication with the people around you while wearing the headphones
- Volume directly on the headphones
- Ideal for the move: comfortable, sturdy and foldable headphone design
- Audio transmission always works even in passive mode and without batteries
- Ideal for use with in-flight entertainment systems, MP3 players and all other portable and stationary audio equipment
- Top quality materials and replaceable ear pads and cable
- With full accessories: transport case, 2 audio adapters (in-flight entertainment and 6.3 mm), batteries
- 2 years warranty
- PXC 450 high-end travel headphone
- Transport Case
- 2 Audio Adapter (In-flight entertainment and 6.3 mm)
- 2 AAA batteries