| The fastest EDIUS of all time - now completely in 64-bit!
The fastest and most versatile software for multi-format editing 4K, 3D, HD and SD material in real time - Now with support for third-party hardware (Blackmagic Design, Matrox, AJA) New Releases
High Performance without compromise
- Complete 64-Bit: This up to 40% more real-time performance
- Third-party I / O hardware support for Blackmagic; Support for Matrox and AJA comes with a future update
- Faster batch processing for large amounts of image files (JPG, TGA, DPX, and others)
- Improved MPEG encoder speed and quality
- Improved H.264 / AVC decoder
- Optimized for the 4th generation Intel Core processor family
- Gaussian Blur
EDIUS ® Pro 7 is the fastest and most versatile real-time editing software allows you to edit from 24x24 up to 4Kx2K, on ??the same timeline in real-time 4K, 3D, HD and SD material in virtually any format. Even nested sequences masters EDIUS easily. And thanks to the new collaboration with Blackmagic Design can now also be the affordable PCIe DeckLink 4K Extreme and Thunderbolt-based Ultra Studio 4K recording and playback devices for 4K workflows optimal use with EDIUS 7. Edit Anything, Anywhere
EDIUS Pro 7 is higher resolutions, unlimited timeline tracks, and real-time editing. This makes it the perfect finishing tool for broadcast messages, studio programs, as well as corporate, documentaries and theater productions in the 4K range.
For multi-format editing departments and video professionals worldwide have chosen for Grass Valley EDIUS ® for this reason broadcasters, production companies, media. Limitless
Because of an unlimited number of audio, video, graphic and title tracks can with EDIUS Pro 7 the most complex projects are handled - in 4K. High Compatibility
EDIUS Pro 7 is now open to third-party input and output hardware Blackmagic Design; Support for Matrox and AJA Video Systems Hardware is planned for the end of 2013. EDIUS Pro 7 also supports the DaVinci Resolve project import and export for a new color-correction workflow.
The proxy interface mode in low resolution are older desktop and laptop systems, force EDIUS Pro 7. This means that you do not need the latest and greatest systems in order to work with EDIUS Pro 7.
With the unrivaled real-time video transcoding technology gives you the ability to convert between 4K, HD and SD resolutions, aspect ratios, and frame rates in real time EDIUS Pro 7. further details
- Superior 4K workflow with support for Blackmagic Design DeckLink 4K Extreme and Da Vinci Resolve color correction Import and Export
- Efficient edit media files with different resolutions from 24x24 to 4Kx2K, as well as real-time conversion of frame rates on the same timeline
- Flexible user interface incl. Unlimited video, audio, title, and graphics tracks
- Support for the latest file formats for publication (Sony XAVC / XVAC S, Panasonic AVC-Ultra, and Canon 1D C M-JPEG)
- Natives work with many different video formats, such as Sony's XDCAM, Panasonic P2, Ikegami GF, RED, Canon XF format and EOS movie format
- Fast AVCHD editing on the market (Up to 3 + -Streams in real time)
- Multicam editing with video output support of up to 16 different sources simultaneously
- Native 64-bit processing with maximum memory access for optimized real-time processing
- Proxy mode workflow for slower computers helps to extend the usability
- Supports Intel Ivy Bridge / Sandy Bridge for extremely fast hardware in exporting and burn Blu-rays
- Stereoscopic 3D editing
- Built-in sound meter
- Image stabilization
- Direct to Blu-ray Disc and DVD timeline export