| The "Power Key" option is a high quality keyboard with special function keys Casablanca, a manual and a powerful software expansion.
For customers who are in possession of a USB keyboard already, the software including manual referred to individually as well.
Save The use of the "Power Key" option you not only save time but will also benefit from many new opportunities that can not be realized without the option or it is very awkward.
Here are some examples for simple and quick to use:
- Almost all the functions that are currently only control over the trackball, can be controlled using the keyboard, the use of the trackball is hardly necessary, especially when working with additional Twister.
- It can be moved directly from one screen to another.
- Assignment of the function keys to frequently used functions (play, stop, ...).
- Online help for the shortcut.
- Powerful control lists (selection by first letter, ...).
- Numerical input values ??(including time code) in sliders.
- Direct selection of entries in the selection switches.
A selection of new features:
- Assignment of four marker buttons with favorite effects (four for each effect type)
- Share and direct jumping to markers in the scene bin and storyboard for easy navigation
- Copy of scenes in scene bin ("cut, copy, paste"), to rearrange scenes
- Search the current scene in the storyboard as a counterpart for finding scenes in scene bin
- Searching for scenes in the scene bin or in story board by their names
- Stop playback of the story side deck with automatic positioning of the stopping scene being played
- Remove a piece of music and move to next *)
- Copy the volume of the Act. Piece of music to the next and then change *)
- Muting the Act. Piece of music
- Muting the Act. Piece of music and move to next *)
- Delete one character to the right of the cursor in the Title
- Direct control of the table commands in the Titler
- Delete a title document
- Automatic repetition of the last command (1-999 times))
Special photo montage features:
- Trimming the next scene on the length of the current scene in the scene bin *)
- Inserting a scene in the storyboard and move to the next scene in the scene bin *)
- Insert a transition effect and switching to next transition *)
- Remove an effect and move to the next scene *)
*) To facilitate the work functions marked by the automatic repeat function, when many scenes, effects, or pieces of clay to be treated equally.
Avio / Kron: System 1.8 software
Smart Edit 1.5a