|Technical specifications for Nikon AF-S DX 18-200mm f3.5-5.6G ED VR II
||Autofokus, Ultraschallmotor, Bildstabilisator
Nikon AF-S DX VR II 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 G ED <New Model
including Nikon HB-35 Lens Hood 18-200
3 years warranty Nikon Switzerland
New: Due to a practical lock switch, the lens can be securely locked when not in use.
Compact design for all Nikon bodys with APS sensor (Currently: D3000, D5000, D90 and D300s)
When used with full frame cameras the sensor size Wirde automatically reduced to the DX format.
The all-round zoom lens with 11.1 times zoom lens is the ideal lens for serious amateurs, semi-professionals and professionals. It is suitable for the most diverse applications and shooting situations, such as for taking pictures of landscape and architecture, portraits and weddings, living in the wild animals, on expeditions, traveling or on vacation. For this reason it will appreciate especially reporters and press photographers. The lens is equipped with a zoom range that corresponds to a miniature camera a focal length of 27 to 300 mm and makes the carrying of additional lenses largely unnecessary. Therefore, the objective rightly deserves the name "all-rounder". In addition, it has the VR II technology, Nikon's image stabilization of the second-generation compared to a lens without Image Stabilizer steady shots from the free hand with up to 16 times longer exposure times (corresponding to 4 LW) allows. (The former VR system only allows up to 8 times longer exposure times.) At the time of release of this VR II lens is the only available with 16x extended exposure time.
- The industry's first lens with VR II image stabilization, blur-free shots from the free hand with up to 16 times longer exposure times (corresponding to 4 LW) allows (as opposed to 8-fold longer exposure times with a simple VR).
- The lens is equipped with a 11.1 times zoom and a large zoom range of 18 to 200 mm (equivalent to 27 to 300mm on a film camera).
- The lens design is matched to the DX-format Nikon digital SLR sensors built in and can not be used with miniature cameras, or APS cameras (IX240 format).
- Two ED glass and three aspherical lens elements minimize chromatic aberration, astigmatism and other forms of distortion to a minimum, while ensuring high resolution and contrast.
- The compact Silent Wave Motor (SWM) and fast focusing.
- The M / A mode for rapid switching between Autofocus and Manual focus operation.
- The IF (Internal Focusing) enables the use of circular polarizing filters.
- A seven-blade rounded diaphragm opening that achieves a natural blur for out-of-focus.
- The multilayer-coated super-NIC (Super Integrated Coating) ensures excellent color reproduction and reduces flare and ghosting to a minimum.
|Extended service options
The following service options may also be purchased during the ordering process.
Standard warranty: 3 years
Extension of the warranty
The warranty is extended to the corresponding period.
|on 4 years: CHF 64.00
||on 5 years: CHF 86.00
|Erweiterung zu Premium Express-Service
Das Gerät wird innerhalb von 24h ersetzt, repariert oder gutgeschrieben.
|on 1 year: CHF 46.00
on 3 years: CHF 52.00
|on 2 years: CHF 49.00
on 5 years: CHF 150.00