Grass Valley Storm 3G + Edius PRO 7
Storm 3G, a PCIe x4 hardware with 3G SDI in and out at an incredible price. A monitor for real-time preview can be connected via the integrated HDMI output.
Reference input for black burst or tri-level sync and an RS-422 connection for machine control leave nothing to be desired.
- 3G-SDI input and output with embedded audio and timecode
- HDMI output for high-resolution real-time monitoring via the integrated EDIUS NLE software
- Embedded HDMI audio output for high-quality audio monitoring
- Perfect synchronization between video and audio output on the one hand and on the other editing windows for accurate editing and trimming.
- The reference input supports black burst or tri-level sync.
- Edit simultaneously and in real time any mix of video content with SD and HD resolution
- Works with many different native video formats, including DV, HDV, AVCHD, AVC-Intra, MPEG-2, uncompressed, and more.
- Real-time SD, aspect ratio and frame rate conversion and output, including 16:9-to-4: 3 and NTSC-to-PAL
- Supports newer file-based formats, including Infinity ? JPEG 2000, XDCAM and XDCAM EX, P2 (DVCPRO and AVC-Intra), and GFCAM
- Compatible with operating systems Windows XP, Vista 32/64-bit or Windows 7 32/64-bit