Grass Valley Edius Pro HDSPARK + 7 Upgrade
The hardware for the real-time preview that you want!
PCI Express hardware for connecting an HDMI Monitores for real-time preview in cutting applications such as Edius.
The HDSPARK platform is available in three different configurations: with a complete copy of our EDIUS 5 software *, with a software upgrade to EDIUS EDIUS 5 for 4 users, and an independent release that contains only the HDSPARK card.
The HDSPARK solution concept also allows you from a continuously synchronized, high-resolution preview of effects and content directly from the EDIUS timeline.
The HDSPARK card can handle any mix of high-and standard-definition (HD and SD) video content, an unlimited number of video, audio, title and graphics layers and any combination of real-time effects.
* Title Motion Pro for Edius is not included in HDSPARK software package.
- HDMI output for high-resolution real-time monitoring via the integrated EDIUS NLE software *
- Embedded HDMI audio output and separate stereo RCA jacks for high-quality audio monitoring
- Perfect synchronization between video and audio output on the one hand and on the other editing windows for accurate editing and trimming.
- Edit simultaneously and in real time any mix of video content with SD and HD resolution
- Works with many different native video formats, including DV, HDV, AVCHD, uncompressed, and more.
- Real-time SD, aspect ratio and frame rate conversion and output, including 16:9-to-4: 3 and NTSC-to-PAL
- New GPU-accelerated 3D transitions
Increasing the real-time processing performance increase in the CPU performance
- Supports newer file-based formats, including Infinity ? JPEG 2000, XDCAM and XDCAM EX, P2 (DVCPRO and AVC-Intra), and GFCAM
- Compatible with Windows XP and Windows Vista