Camcorder for shooting in 4K (UHD) / FHD 24.5-mm wide-angle, 15x optical zoom lens and 1-type MOS sensor
Camcorder with memory card (50Hz model)
The AG-UX90 is the UX-standard model for playing simple, high-quality recording in 4K / FHD. This model features a newly designed compact lens system with 24.5-mm wide-angle * 1 and 15x optical zoom. Thanks Optical Image Stabilizer (OIS), intelligent AF function and three manual rings is the model ideal for professional filming.
The AG-UX90 features a highly sensitive 1-type MOS sensor. It supports multi-format capable shots in UHD 25p and 50p FHR / 25p. In addition to 4K (UHD) the camera provides high-quality FHD recordings with a bit rate of 50 Mbit / s. Two card slots for SD memory cards allow relay recording or simultaneous recordings.
The AG-UX90 features a clear design and easy operation that feels familiar for professional photographers. The camcorder offers a variety of interfaces, including HDMI output and XLR input. The AG-UX90 offers the same level of agility and mobility as a conventional handheld HD camcorder, making it a powerful camera for high-quality 4K / HD video productions. Redesigned compact lens system with 24.5-mm wide-angle * 1 and the 15x optical zoom of the LEICA Dicomar lens.
15x Optical Zoom: The 4-Drive Lens System provides both high image quality / sensitivity and the compactness of a 15x optical zoom lens with 24.5-mm wide-angle. * 1 The fast zoom enables rapid enlargement and reduction.
High-resolution Intelligent zoom: FHD recording mode the i.Zoom provides up to about 25-fold magnification - with the same high resolution. the zoom is the limit of the optical zoom is reached, seamlessly switches to i.Zoom.
Digital Zoom (2x / 5x / 10x): The digital zoom function is enabled without loss of light intensity. If optical zoom and i.Zoom combined so an up to 250-fold magnification is reached. * 2
LEICA Dicomar Lens * 3: This lens meets the stringent quality standards of Leica Camera AG. Through multiple coating ghosting and light reflections are minimized, whereby particularly sharp images can be formed.
* 1 Equivalent to a 35mm film camera in FHD mode. 35.4 mm in UHD mode.
* 2 Using 15-times optical zoom + i.Zoom + Digital Zoom (10x) in the FHD mode. The greater the magnification, the greater the loss of quality in the image quality.
* 3 Leica is a registered trademark of Leica Microsystems IR GmbH. Dicomar is a registered trademark of Leica Camera AG. Brand products LEICA Dicomar are using manufactured measuring instruments that have been certified by Leica. The products undergo a quality assurance system based on the approved by Leica Camera AG strict quality standards. 1-type MOS sensor for high-precision shots in UHD 25p or 50p FHD
High-sensitivity 1-type 4K MOS sensor for high image quality: The 1-type MOS sensor provides excellent depth of field and an excellent balance between image quality and sensitivity. Higher resolution and the image recording in 25p mode UHD (3840 x 2160)
FHD images with high image quality: The camcorder enables high-end professional recordings in FHD (1920 x 1080) with a bit rate of 50 Mbit / s.
UHD / FHD / SD multi-format capability shots: Versatile recording features are dependent on resolution, frame rate, bit rate and file format for selection. Extended optical image stabilization and high-precision, intelligent high-speed AF
Extended Optical Image Stabilizer [UHD / FHD]: The correction range of the optical image stabilizer (OIS) has been extended. Thus, the camcorder offers a powerful correction in difficult situations, such as shooting at ground level or overhead.
5-axis Hybrid Image Stabilizer [FHD]: For HD recording modes Verwacklungsbewegungen be through the use of the camera shake correction, which combines the effects of optical and electronic image stabilization, in different directions, including rotation, detected and corrected.
Intelligent autofocus system The microdrive focus system provides excellent autofocus at ultrafast tracking and stability, even at 4K recordings. The highest degree * 4 of focusing speed, tracking and stability is achieved with 4K cameras.
Tailored AF function: The autofocus can be set individually by AF speed AF Sensitivity and the AF area can be adjusted. Thus, the AF works exactly as intended by the user, depending on the type of the target object or the application.
* 4 As a camcorder with 1-type sensor and integrated lens. (As of September 2016, according to a Panasonic survey.)
FHD recording with variable frame rate (VFR), double slot for SD memory cards
FHD recording with variable frame rate (VFR): VFR recordings can be set in 9 steps from 2 to 50 fps.
Unlimited Relay recording: The use of the double slot for SD memory cards are transferred automatically recordings seamlessly from slot 1 to slot. 2 By exchanging the SD card, the continuous recording is possible * 5 over many hours. Adjustment of the camera image, including close-ups and gamma functions Skin tones during close-ups:
Allows the tone of the skin appear smooth and attractively. Particularly effective for close-ups of people. Eight gamma functions:
The AG-UX90 is equipped with eight selectable gamma functions, including two Cine-gamma functions. These are based on technologies that have been developed specifically for the VariCam. Scene Files:
The model provides the default of six scene files with corresponding image quality settings (Standard, Under fluorescent light, Spark, still picture, cine contrast and Cine-dynamic range). All of these settings can be changed depending on requirements and saved as a custom file in the AG-UX90. Up to eight settings profiles can be stored on an SD memory card.
Functions and features for professional filming
- LCD touch panel and EVF
- HDMI: Digital outputs up to UHD 25p and 50p FHD
- Video / Audio Output: Output of analog signals for video and audio surveillance
- XLR audio input: The camcorder has two channels for XLR audio (with switching to a 48-V phantom power, MIC and LINE) and a manual
- Volume control and a volume readout on the screen.
- Remote control via iPad: The AG ROP App for iPad * 6 can be downloaded from the Apple App Store for free. Thus, the wireless remote control of the AG-UX90 with installed WLAN module (optional AJ-WM50 or AJ-WM30) is possible. With the app, numerous settings can be controlled, including image quality, zoom, iris, start / stop recording and image quality.